The MAS has 5 galleries with a semi-permanent exhibition:
- 4th floor: Celebration!
- 5th floor: Antwerp à la carte
- 6th floor: World port
- 7th floor: Life & Death
- 8th floor: Art from Pre-Columbian America
With a ticket 'MAS' you can visit the 5 museum halls above and you get access to the Visible Storage, the boulevard and the rooftop panorama. This ticket doesn't allow you to visit the temporary exhibition.
Boulevard and panorama
The Boulevard is also an exhibition space. In the display cases beside the escalators and on large light walls you'll find constantly changing exhibitions. Until August 2021, you can admire Fleet, a series of photographs by German photographer Dirk Brömmel.
From July 1, 2021, you can again visit the boulevard and panorama for free between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m., after reserving a time slot online.
The 3rd floor of the MAS is reserved for temporary exhibitions. With a ticket 'MAS + temporary expo' you visit the temporary exhibition and gain access to the rest of the building (see above). If there is no temporary exhibition, you cannot book this ticket.
- Untill 13/09/2021 you can visit '100 x Congo. A century of Congolese art in Antwerp'.
- From 30/10/2021 you can experience the exhibition 'Listen'.
Every last Wednesday of the month, the MAS is accessible free of charge. You must reserve a ticket in advance. You can choose for the permanent collection or for the combination permanent + temporary expo.
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (except during school holidays), the MAS is open exclusively for school groups visiting the museum. On these days, individual visits are only possible from 2 pm.
Do you wish to book a school visit, please see our page Bring your class to the MAS
Do you need help?
- Do you have a question? You may find the answer on this page: Buying online tickets with time blocks: FAQ
- Do you need help ordering an online ticket? See this tutorial. Still having problems after reading the tutorial? Please call (+32)3 22 11 333 (monday - friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)