- Standard €10
- Discount €6
Permanent + temporary exhibition:
- Standard: €12
- Discount: €8
With a ticket you have access to the different museum halls, the Visible Storage, the Boulevard and the rooftop panorama.
- for visitors over 25 years old
- visitors aged 18 to 25 years
- A-card holders
- a group of 12 people and more (not to be combined with other discounts)
- Members of the Davidsfonds or Knack/Le Vif Club benefit from a separate preferential rate. Check with these partners to get a discount code.
KMSKA ticket promotion
The Royal Museum of Fine Arts Antwerp (KMSKA) opens its doors again and we celebrate this with a special ticket promotion! Buy a ticket for a visit to the KMSKA and get 50% discount on your visit to the MAS. Read more.
- visitors -18 years
- attendants of people with a handicap
- card holders:
- Antwerp A-card holders enjoy free entry every first Tuesday of the month;
- A-card holders eligible for an increased reduction;
- UiTPAS holders eligible for an increased reduction (in the webshop, choose 'Discount card (Museum Pass, Antwerp City Card ...);
- Antwerp city guides;
- teacher ID 'KLASSE';
- Antwerp City Card (buy an Antwerp City Card online);
- Museum Pass:
With a museum pass you can visit all participating Belgian museums for one year, whenever you want and as often as you want. The Museum Pass is for sale online via this link or at the museum counter. Read more on www.museumpas.be
The MAS has developed tailor-made tours especially for schools. This way, pupils can experience the museum in a guided and interactive manner. Besides guided tours for children and young people, there is also a nice offer for adult education and the MAS can be an ideal extension of teacher training.
Admission to the MAS is free for school groups who book in advance. With a guided tour, you only pay for the guide.
For more information, see Bring your class to the MAS
Which ticket do you book?
Below you will find all the types of tickets you can buy (online). Remember to show your e-ticket at the counter when you enter the museum.
Reserve a ticket for a time slot online in advance to avoid being refused due to a full house. A ticket is needed for all the museum rooms in the MAS, except for the Visible Storage (2nd floor), the boulevard and the rooftop panorama.
Are you entitled to free admission? You must also reserve a ticket.
The 3rd floor of the MAS is reserved for temporary exhibitions. With a ticket 'MAS + temporary expo' you visit the temporary exhibition and gain access to all the other museum halls, the Visible Storage, the boulevard and the rooftop panorama. If there is no temporary exhibition, you cannot book this ticket.
- Until August 2023, you can visit the exhibition 'Listen'.
Permanent collection + Visible storage
The MAS has 5 galleries with a semi-permanent exhibition:
- 4th floor: Celebration!
- 5th floor: Antwerp à la carte
- 6th floor: Freight
- 7th floor: Anybody home? (opens on 17 December 2022)
- 8th floor: Art from Pre-Columbian America
With a ticket 'MAS' you can visit the 5 museum halls above and you get access to the Visible Storage, the boulevard and the rooftop panorama. This ticket doesn't allow you to visit the temporary exhibition.
Boulevard and panorama
The Boulevard is also an exhibition space. In the display cases next to the escalators and on large walls you'll find constantly changing exhibitions. A photo exhibition, 'Everything of Worth', opened on 10 September 2021.
You can visit the boulevard and the panorama for free, without a ticket.
Press and trade/travel organizations
Group visits and guided tours
Group visits with or without a guide are possible. Book the guide via Experience Antwerp. More info on Visit the MAS with a group.
Do you need help?
- Do you have a question? You may find the answer on this page: Buying online tickets with time blocks: FAQ
- Do you need help ordering an online ticket? See this tutorial. Still having problems after reading the tutorial? Please call (+32)3 22 11 333 (monday - friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Fixed time blocks
- You can visit the museum between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. An average visit lasts 90 minutes.
- A limited amount of people will be allowed to enter every 30 minutes.
- You can buy tickets for the following time blocks:
10:00 a.m. | 10.30 a.m. | 11:00 a.m. | 11.30 a.m. | 12:00 noon | 12:30 p.m.
1.00 p.m. | 1:30 p.m. | 2.00 p.m. | 2:30 p.m. | 3:00 p.m | 3:30 p.m.
The MAS has chosen for cashless payment. This means you can't pay with cash in the museum for an entrance ticket or to book an activity. Payments will thus be smoother, safer and more economical.
In our webshop and at the counter, we accept Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro, VISA and V PAY. At the museum counter you can also pay with Discover, Diners, JCB, CUP and Visa Electron.
Conditions of sale
- Order your ticket online.
- You can pay with Bancontact/Mister Cash, Maestro, MasterCard and VISA.
- After payment, you'll receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket(s) attached. Check your junk mail folder. Tickets will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You didn't receive your e-tickets and want to visit the museum soon? Please give us a call: +32 3 338 44 00. We will be happy to help.
In certain exceptional cases, it may take up to 48 hours for the payment to be confirmed by your bank. You will then receive the e-tickets in your mailbox later.
- At the counter in the museum, please present your e-ticket (be aware: this is not the confirmation email) together with your discount proof, such as: identity card, museum pass, A-card, teacher's card, voucher, etc. If there is any doubt about the validity of your ticket, you will not be allowed to visit the museum.
- Tickets may not be resold.
- Did you lose your tickets? Please contact us by telephone +32 3 338 44 00 or email email@example.com
- Please respect the arrival time. This will ensure a safe visit to the museum.
Refunds or exchange of tickets is only possible if your visit is cancelled by the museum (e.g. due to corona-related closure of the museum).