Permanent + temporary exhibition:
- visitors between 25 and 65 years
- visitors aged 12 to 25 years
- visitors +65 years
- a group of 12 people and more (not to be combined with other discounts)
- holders of a Knack/Le Vif Club card
- holders of a Davidsfonds Cultuur card
- visitors -12 years
- attendants of people with a handicap
- card holders:
- Antwerp A-card holders enjoy free entry to the permanent exhibition the first Tuesday of every month;
- A-card holders eligible for an increased reduction;
- UiTPAS holders eligible for an increased reduction;
- Antwerp city guides;
- teacher ID 'KLASSE';
- Antwerp City Card (buy an Antwerp City Card online);
- Friends of Antwerp's Museums;
- Museum Pass:
With a museum pass you can visit all participating Belgian museums for one year, whenever you want and as often as you want. The Museum Pass is for sale online via this link or at the museum counter. Read more on www.museumpas.be
New admission prices from 30 October 2021
From 30 October 2021, the admission prices for the MAS will be adjusted. They will be put on par with those of other national and international museums. At the same time, our discount policy will become more transparent.
Which ticket do you book?
Here you'll find all the types of tickets you can buy (online). Remember to show your e-ticket at the counter when you enter the museum.
The MAS has 5 galleries with a semi-permanent exhibition:
- 4th floor: Celebration!
- 5th floor: Antwerp à la carte
- 6th floor: Freight (opens on 11 December 2021)
- 7th floor: Life & Death
- 8th floor: Art from Pre-Columbian America
With a ticket 'MAS' you can visit the 5 museum halls above and you get access to the Visible Storage, the boulevard and the rooftop panorama. This ticket doesn't allow you to visit the temporary exhibition.
The 3rd floor of the MAS is reserved for temporary exhibitions. With a ticket 'MAS + temporary expo' you visit the temporary exhibition and gain access to all the other museum halls, the Visible Storage, the boulevard and the rooftop panorama. If there is no temporary exhibition, you cannot book this ticket.
- From 30/10/2021 you can experience the exhibition 'Listen'.
Boulevard and panorama
The Boulevard is also an exhibition space. In the display cases next to the escalators and on large walls you'll find constantly changing exhibitions. A photo exhibition, 'Everything of Worth', opened on 10 September 2021.
You can visit the boulevard and the panorama for free between 9.30 a.m. and 10 p.m., without a ticket.
Press and trade/travel organizations
Are you a member of the press or do you want a visit for trade or travel, please make arrangements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Group visits and guided tours
Group visits with or without a guide are possible. Book the guide via Experience Antwerp. More info on Visit the MAS with a group.
Class visits are possible.
The guided tours and workshops are adapted to COVID-measures and the guides are up to date with the latest safety measures. For more information, see Bring your class to the MAS
Do you need help?
- Do you have a question? You may find the answer on this page: Buying online tickets with time blocks: FAQ
- Do you need help ordering an online ticket? See this tutorial. Still having problems after reading the tutorial? Please call (+32)3 22 11 333 (monday - friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Fixed time blocks
- You can visit the museum between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. An average visit lasts 90 minutes.
- A limited amount of people will be allowed to enter every 30 minutes.
- You can buy tickets for the following time blocks:
10:00 a.m. | 10.30 a.m. | 11:00 a.m. | 11.30 a.m. | 12:00 noon | 12:30 p.m.
1.00 p.m. | 1:30 p.m. | 2.00 p.m. | 2:30 p.m. | 3:00 p.m | 3:30 p.m.
The MAS has chosen for cashless payment. This means you can't pay with cash in the museum for an entrance ticket or to book an activity. Payments will thus be smoother, safer and more economical.
In our webshop and at the counter, we accept Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro, VISA and V PAY. At the museum counter you can also pay with QR code, Discover, Diners, JCB, CUP and Visa Electron.
Conditions of sale
- Order your ticket online.
- You can pay with Bancontact/Mister Cash, Maestro, MasterCard and VISA.
- After payment, you'll receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket(s) attached. Check your junk mail folder. Tickets will be sent from email@example.com.
- You didn't receive your e-tickets and want to visit the museum soon? Please give us a call: +32 3 338 44 00. We will be happy to help.
In certain exceptional cases, it may take up to 48 hours for the payment to be confirmed by your bank. You will then receive the e-tickets in your mailbox later.
- At the counter in the museum, please present your e-ticket (be aware: this is not the confirmation email) together with your discount proof, such as: identity card, museum pass, A-card, teacher's card, voucher, etc. If there is any doubt about the validity of your ticket, you will not be allowed to visit the museum.
- Tickets may not be resold.
- Did you lose your tickets? Please contact us by telephone +32 3 338 44 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please respect the arrival time. This will ensure a safe visit to the museum.
Refunds or exchange of tickets is only possible if your visit is cancelled by the museum (e.g. due to corona-related closure of the museum).