Permanent + temporary exhibition:
- visitors between 25 and 65 years
- visitors aged 12 to 25 years
- visitors +65 years
- card holders: for temporary exhibition, exchange A-card for digital discount voucher
- visitors -12 years
- every last Wednesday of the month
- attendants of people with a handicap
- card holders:
- Antwerp A-card holders enjoy free entry to the permanent exhibition
- A-card holders eligible for an increased reduction
- Antwerp city guides
- teacher ID
- Antwerp City Card (buy an Antwerp City Card online)
- Friends of Antwerp's Museums
- Museum Pass
With a museum pass you can visit all participating Belgian museums for one year, whenever you want and as often as you want. The Museum Pass is only for sale online via this link. Read more on www.museumpas.be
New admission prices from 1 September 2021
From 1 September 2021, the admission prices for the MAS will be adjusted. They will be put on par with those of other national and international museums. At the same time, our discount policy will become more transparent.
The current prices apply to all tickets purchased before 1 September 2021, even if your visit is set for after this date. The new prices take effect on 1 September 2021.
Which ticket do you book?
The MAS has 5 galleries with a semi-permanent exhibition:
- 4th floor: Celebration!
- 5th floor: Antwerp à la carte
- 6th floor: World port - (from 11 December 2021: Freight)
- 7th floor: Life & Death
- 8th floor: Art from Pre-Columbian America
With a ticket 'MAS' you can visit the 5 museum halls above and you get access to the Visible Storage, the boulevard and the rooftop panorama. This ticket doesn't allow you to visit the temporary exhibition.
The 3rd floor of the MAS is reserved for temporary exhibitions. With a ticket 'MAS + temporary expo' you visit the temporary exhibition and gain access to all the other museum halls, the Visible Storage, the boulevard and the rooftop panorama. If there is no temporary exhibition, you cannot book this ticket.
- Untill 13/09/2021 you can visit '100 x Congo. A century of Congolese art in Antwerp'.
- From 30/10/2021 you can experience the exhibition 'Listen'.
Boulevard and panorama
The Boulevard is also an exhibition space. In the display cases next to the escalators and on large walls you'll find constantly changing exhibitions. Until 16 August 2021, you can admire Fleet, a series of photographs by German photographer Dirk Brömmel.
A new photo exhibition, 'Everything of Worth', opens on 10 September 2021.
You can visit the boulevard and panorama for free after reserving a time slot online. A 'ticket MAS' or a 'ticket MAS + temp. expo', includes access to the boulevard and panorama. You don't have to book an additional ticket.
Boulevard and panorama are also open to the public from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Every last Wednesday of the month, the MAS is accessible free of charge. You must reserve a ticket in advance. You can choose for the permanent collection or for the combination permanent + temporary expo.
Press and trade/travelorganisations
Are you a member of the press or do you want a visit for trade or travel, please make arrangements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Group visits and guided tours
Group visits without a guide are possible under the following conditions:
- groups with children up to 12 years old (scouts, summer school, summer camps ...) may consist of a maximum of 10 people + 1 guide;
- groups with participants aged 13 and over must split up into groups of 4 people maximum.
Guided group visits are possible on Thursdays and Sundays from 10 am to 12 pm. Book the guide via Experience Antwerp. More info on Visit the MAS in group.
On certain time slots the MAS opens exclusively for school groups visiting the museum (except during school holidays). Individual tickets are not for sale for these time slots. Thus, the museum doesn’t get too crowded. Classes don’t come into contact with other visitors, nor with each other.
The guided tours and workshops are adapted to COVID-measures and the guides are up to date with the latest safety measures. For more information, see Bring your class to the MAS
Do you need help?
- Do you have a question? You may find the answer on this page: Buying online tickets with time blocks: FAQ
- Do you need help ordering an online ticket? See this tutorial. Still having problems after reading the tutorial? Please call (+32)3 22 11 333 (monday - friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Conditions of sale
- Order your ticket online.
- You can pay with Bancontact/Mister Cash, Maestro, MasterCard and VISA.
- After payment, you'll receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket(s) attached. Check your junk mail folder. Tickets will be sent from email@example.com.
- You didn't receive your e-tickets and want to visit the museum soon? Please give us a call: +32 3 338 44 00. We will be happy to help.
In certain exceptional cases, it may take up to 48 hours for the payment to be confirmed by your bank. You will then receive the e-tickets in your mailbox later.
- At the counter in the museum, please present your e-ticket (be aware: this is not the confirmation email) together with your discount proof, such as: identity card, museum pass, A-card, teacher's card, voucher, etc. If there is any doubt about the validity of your ticket, you will not be allowed to visit the museum.
- Tickets may not be resold.
- Did you lose your tickets? Please contact us by telephone +32 3 338 44 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please respect the arrival time. This will ensure a safe visit to the museum.
Refunds or exchange of tickets is only possible if your visit is cancelled by the museum (e.g. due to corona-related closure of the museum).
Fixed time blocks
- You can visit the museum between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. An average visit lasts 90 minutes.
- A limited amount of people will be allowed to enter every 30 minutes.
- You can buy tickets for the following time blocks:
10:00 a.m. | 10.30 a.m. | 11:00 a.m. | 11.30 a.m. | 12:00 noon | 12:30 p.m.
1.00 p.m. | 1:30 p.m. | 2.00 p.m. | 2:30 p.m. | 3:00 p.m | 3:30 p.m.
- From 1 July, the boulevard and panorama are also open to public from 5:00 p.m. tot 10:00 p.m. (last acces at 9:30 p.m.)