- Order your ticket online.
- You can pay with Bancontact/Mister Cash, Maestro, MasterCard and VISA.
- After payment, you'll receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket(s) attached. Check your junk mail folder. Tickets will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You didn't receive your e-tickets and want to visit the museum soon? Please give us a call: +32 3 338 44 00. We will be happy to help.
In certain exceptional cases, it may take up to 48 hours for the payment to be confirmed by your bank. You will then receive the e-tickets in your mailbox later.
- At the counter in the museum, please present your e-ticket (be aware: this is not the confirmation email) together with your discount proof, such as: identity card, museum pass, A-card, teacher's card, voucher, etc. If there is any doubt about the validity of your ticket, you will not be allowed to visit the museum.
- Tickets may not be resold.
- Tickets will only be refunded or exchanged if your visit is cancelled by the museum (e.g. closure of museum due to corona).
- Did you lose your tickets? Please contact us by telephone +32 3 338 44 00 or email email@example.com
- Please respect the arrival time. This will ensure a safe visit to the museum.