- Book your ticket in advance, online. A ticket is needed to visit the museum halls, except for the Visible Storage on the second floor. Reserve a time slot in advance, so you can be sure to be admitted.
- You can visit the boulevard and the panorama for free, without a ticket.
- Are you entitled to free admission? Even then, you must reserve a ticket.
- Respect the time of arrival on your ticket, access can be refused if the arrival time is not respected.
- The audio in the museum can be heard through jacks and your own Android earphones. If needed, there are earphones for sale at the box office. Wireless earphones or headphones cannot be paired.
- Coats and personal belongings can be left safely in our cloakroom. Large bags and backpacks are not allowed in the museum. Please use the lockers you find on the ground floor, behind the reception desk. To use the lockers, you need a 1 euro coin.
Wearing a face mask is not mandatory anymore.