An eccentric Gay Pride, a historic procession of giants, the contemporary last 100 days of school or the 'New Girl's Party' where Ticuna Indian girls celebrate their first menstruation with imposing masks. The MAS tells the story of ten special festivals and rites of passage.
A unique and exceptional soundtrack adds an extra dimension to the visit. Contemporary Antwerp artists composed new songs for this exhibition. The original soundtrack is interspersed with nostalgic music from Decap dance organs. If you want, you can even take a dance!
- For: adults
- Duration: 1,5 h
- Max. 20 persons per guide
- Languages: Dutch/French/English/German, other languages on request
- Cost: €90 guide + €25 administration fee + entrance to the museum (see Tickets & Rates)
Price subject to change.
- You can book tickets for the museum via our ticket shop
- Book a guide via Experience Antwerp (www.experienceantwerp.be)