- To slow down the spread of the coronavirus, free access to the MAS isn't possible. You must always reserve a ticket. Book your ticket in advance, online.
- You also need a ticket for the boulevard and the rooftop panorama.
- Are you entitled to free admission? Even then you must reserve a ticket.
- Only a limited number of visitors are allowed in fixed time slots.
- Wearing a face mask in the museum is mandatory for everyone over 12 (including on the rooftop panora). Bandanas, scarves and face masks with a valve are not allowed. Visitors without a safe mask are denied access.
- As long as the corona measures are in place, no eating or drinking is allowed on the boulevard.
Please follow these instructions during your visit
- Respect the time of arrival on your ticket, access can be refused if the arrival time is not respected.
Avoid using the lockers, and limit coats and (large) bags.
- Stand on the right when using the escalator.
- Follow the directions highlighted, touch as little as possible, and follow the instructions of the staff. Maintain a distance of 1.5 m from other visitors and/or staff. Good to know: the space between the medallions in the floor is 1.5 m.
- Only assistance dogs are welcome in the boulevard and in the museum halls.
- The audio in the museum can be heard through jacks and your own Android earphones. If needed, there are earphones for sale at the box office. Wireless earphones or headphones cannot be paired.
- The museum has a strict hygiene plan. Give employees who are cleaning doors, banisters, smooth surfaces, toilets, etc., the space and time to do their work properly.
- Wear a face mask. It is mandatory for everyone (age 12 and older), even on the panorama.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Wash your hands before and after your visit.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
Read here all the measures of the city of Antwerp to slow down the spread of the coronavirus: FAQ coronavirus