- To slow down the spread of the coronavirus, free access to the museum halls of the MAS isn't possible. You must always reserve a ticket. Book your ticket in advance, online.
- Are you entitled to free admission? Even then you must reserve a ticket.
- To guarantee you a peaceful museum visit, we work with fixed time slots.
- Visitors are recommended to wear a face mask. This does not apply to children under 12 or to people who cannot wear a face mask for medical reasons.
- You can visit the boulevard and the panorama for free, without a ticket.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed on the boulevard.
Please follow these instructions during your visit
- Respect the time of arrival on your ticket, access can be refused if the arrival time is not respected.
- The audio in the museum can be heard through jacks and your own Android earphones. If needed, there are earphones for sale at the box office. Wireless earphones or headphones cannot be paired.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Wash your hands before and after your visit.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
Read here all the measures of the city of Antwerp to slow down the spread of the coronavirus: FAQ coronavirus